Okamoto Electronics Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and laws, national guidelines, and other standards. In addition to providing customers with peace of mind, satisfaction and trust, we will endeavor to appropriately manage their personal information with emphasis on the importance of protecting personal information.
1. Purpose of obtaining and using Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, the Company shall clearly indicate the purpose of use, etc., and with the consent of the customer, acquire it by lawful and appropriate means within the scope of the purpose of use, and use it within the scope of the following purposes of use.
- (1) For the purpose of business sales related to our products and services.
- (2) For the purpose of delivering products, various materials, DM, etc., and providing information on events such as campaigns and exhibitions related to products.
- (3) For the purpose of investigation and analysis of questionnaires with the purpose of improving and enhancing service quality.
- (4) For the purpose of other necessary communications and inquiries.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
1. The Company will not provide personal data to a third party without your prior consent except in the following cases.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When disclosing or providing information in a state where it is not possible to identify an individual (statistical data, etc.)
- (3) When the business is taken over due to a merger, company split, business transfer or other reason
- (4) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- (5) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
- (6) In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by one to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, with the consent of the customer, the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of trouble.
- (7) When disclosure and provision to business contractors within the scope necessary for business
2. When the Company provides personal data to a third party, we will create and save a record of the date on which the personal data was provided and the name of the third party.
3. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
"The Company will verify the identity of the person who requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information.We will disclose, correct, erase or delete it as soon as it is properly completed."
(2) Our website uses Google Analytics, a website statistics service provided by Google. The information obtained through this will only be used to improve this website.
6). Inquiry window
- Address: 4-8-4 Nihonbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka
- Company Name: Okamoto Electronics Corporation
- Department in charge: General Affairs Department
- Email address: email@example.com